checking in!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hopefully this font will be easier to see? LOVE my design but am always wishing the font was darker.

SO - my no breads/pasta/rice diet is going fabulously!! In all honesty, once you cut back on those things you realize just how much your diet is made up of them, and I really don't even miss them that much. I'm eating more salads and vegetables, probably the same amount of meats and cheeses, but no kidding - I feel SO much better. I've lost that uncomfortable stomach bloat and just feel a little lighter and thinner. Haven't weighed myself, but I'm really not so concerned about my weight, more about how I feel.

Probably also helps that I'm going to a kickboxing class twice a week and running on the other days. OH - and drinking 34oz of water a day. Still not my required amount, but if you knew me, you would know this is a small miracle.

Just enjoying the day today - going for a run soon here, then coming home to clean and do laundry, then watch Mad Men tonight! Season finale tonight, and I'm so excited to see what's going to happen to SCDP! Not to mention Don Draper's love triangles...

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan