Thursday Randoms

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm currently in a "hair crisis." I've been growing out my hair for the last...um, 8 years (I got a BUTCHED haircut in 2003 and have never, ever gone back) and it's just gotten too long. I would say it's about to my upper-lower back? Or lower-middle back? Anyway, I went to get a bang trim a couple weeks ago (which I hated, FYI) and the stylist informed me that I needed to cut my hair, that it's "just too much." I don't disagree with her....not at all, really. [side note - I think she doesn't like me very much (remember = small town, everyone knows each other and you're judged even if they don't really know you) so who knows if she just felt like making me feel bad.] So lately I've been looking at hairstyles, and I don't have a clue what I want, but I DO KNOW that I love Erin Andrew's hair:




I love the length+layers, but she's got the advantage in that her hair looks somewhat wavy. I could use my hair as a dang ruler, it's so straight.

In other news, since I am the Workout Queen lately, I thought I would share pictures of Carrie Underwood's legs. They are enough to motivate me to sink just a little lower the next time I'm doing squats...



[I love, love, love her style in this picture below, I feel like it's something me and my girlfriends would wear! Small town mixed with a little style :) ]

Speaking of being the Workout Queen, you know how I was all "Low Carbs!" recently? Yeah, I had to give that up. Here was my mindset with it:

"Okay...I cut out bread and pasta, but I can still eat sugar, beans, corn, bananas, and AS MUCH cheese, fat, heavy creamy stuff as I want. Oh, and on the weekends I can eat whatever I want."

I feel like an idiot even writing that! Needless to say, it has not been effective, and my silly self didn't realize the way I was eating until just recently! So I do plan to stick with cutting back on the breads/heavy carbs cause I swear those go straight to my belly.

Alright, my short lunch is up and I need to get back on it. I laughed to myself today as I was placing orders for race car parts while dreaming about pretty weddings and Martha Stewart. Quite the contrast :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to look like Carrie Underwood- I just do not have the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I found you from Ashley's blog and am glad to see you blogging again. I loved your sweden blog. AND I would kill for Carrie's legs...if only I had time to actually get to a gym!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan