- The baby's sleeping, the dishwasher's going, the laundry is started and I'm sitting down with a hot cup of coffee. These are the moments when I stop and realize that my life is so good, and I'm so thankful for the little things. Mostly thankful that I'm home.
- I went to the chiropractor yesterday for the first time. Right after I had Hadley I started feeling this tingling feeling in my right upper back area. It was so weird and I thought it had something to do with my C-section surgery (why I felt that way, I have no clue...this is why I would be an awful doctor). I mentioned it to my doctor and she thought it was a nerve issue, but I never had it addressed until yesterday. The tingling has continued and has started to even spread a little, so I wanted to get it taken care of. Sure enough, the chiropractor said I'm all locked up in that area. Today I'm in a little bit of pain but I'm so happy it's getting fixed (and that I don't have a degenerative disease, which is what I was certain it was...again, terrible doctor).
- For Thanksgiving we're going to Brad's parents house and I think I'm going to bring Barefoot Contessa's Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. They're stuffed with sweet Italian sausage, mascarpone and parmesan cheese, garlic, scallions, etc. Sounds so good!
- This last weekend I was on my own for most of it since Brad was out hunting, so I took Hadley out for a little coffee date....
We actually had a good time. I say "actually" because she's not in the easiest age to take out to restaurants, but she sat and ate her grilled cheese while I drank my latte and then we shared a scone :) Sweet girl.
- Last Christmas I decided I was tired of my ornaments - I bought them about 4 years ago and they're so pretty but I'm just bored with them. This is why I don't paint colors on my walls or furniture! I get bored with it or end up not liking it after a while. So this year I'm trying to decide how I can decorate my tree without ornaments but still make it pretty. Shoot, with a 15 month old and a puppy I will probably not even want ornaments on my tree, ha.
Welp, my laundry's done so I need to get crackin'. Here's to Wednesday - which means its almost Thursday, which means it's almost the weekend!!