Pretties

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I know I've been on a "favorites/randoms" the last few days, but I've come across some fabulous little nuggets out on the interweb this week! So I have to share:
  • Who remembers Domino magazine? I do, and I miss it dearly...it was the best magazine to read for design/style/fashion/decor etc. It may not be in print anymore, but I discovered a Flickr group called The Domino Magazine Files. It's a photo group where people have posted old articles and photos from the magazine. And in case you're not familiar, here's some of the covers -

  • I found a little online shop called Antiquaria that specializes in "Curated Vintage Housewares" - yes, I'm sold! A little eye-candy of their sweet finds...
[photos taken from Antiquaria website]

  • I've been seeing these little videos in different blog circles, but I always see the Paris video. I watched them all this week, and maybe it's my own personal memories, but I'm partial to the Barcelona video. Although Paris is a close second...these were my two favorite European cities!
  • I don't remember how I came across this website, but I immediately fell in love with velvet raptor. What is there not to love about these lush photo albums? I'll be honest, at first I thought they could print your wedding photos within them, but I'm not too sure, it may be one where you attach them inside? Either way, their delicious velvet covers could sell any bride...
[photos taken from velvet raptor website]

That's all I got for this gloomy Saturday...and for the millionth time, I am SO READY for Spring! I think it's even snowing out right now. Ew...wishing warm weather to someone out there!

oh, side note: I am on Twitter, but I made my account private. However, I would love more Twitter friends, so if you're on there, request to follow @seannagirl and I'll follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan