today

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1.) Made red velvet cupcakes, thank you Betty Crocker

2.) Made some rockin' buttercream frosting using
this recipe...super easy and SO fluffy and creamy and all the things you love about buttercream [however - I took recommendations and used half butter/half shortening and only 3C of confectioners sugar]

3.) Had my handyman hang up my curtain rods so I could FINALLY hang my curtains up! Picture coming soon

4.) Made a crock pot full of bacon-wrapped smokies, or "hokies", as Brad calls them. No idea where he got that. These things are downright sinful but oh.my.heavens, soooo good.

Okay, so that's it, so far. I still need to fold laundry and vacuum before we head over to the in-laws to watch the Packers v. Vikings game. It's big deal around these parts, folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan