I'm back!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Now that I've had my sweet little baby I figured I would move back over to this blog.  No rhyme or reason, just figured I was at a good ending point for my documentation of my pregnancy and delivery!  I don't know that I ever really announced it on here, but I had Miss Hadley Kate on August 18th!  She weighed 7lbs, 9oz and was 19.5" long.  Here's some pictures of her...













As you can see, we're loving every minute with her!  She takes up 98% of my day and while it's challenging at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

In other news...we were planning to build a house, but we had an opportunity come up to buy a foreclosed house for less than what some people pay for their cars, so we jumped on that and started the renovation process this week.  It's been fun picking out paint colors, cabinet hardware, flooring, what walls to take out, etc.

Looking forward to being back!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I love her name and those long legs of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the picture of her & Brad sleeping on the couch! They both look so exhausted & to be sleeping so soundly yet so uncomfortably :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan