Friday, September 7, 2012


This post doesn't have much of a point, other than to dump some photos that I've had on my phone.  We've started working on getting up and getting dressed in the mornings after Brad leaves, and while that sounds like the easiest thing in the world, it's really not.  Especially when I've been up 2+ times during the night to feed the baby or to pump.  However, I've reached my limit of staying in my pajamas all day and watching TV til Brad gets home.  It was nice while it lasted but it's time to have some "real life."

So one unfortunate thing about having a C-Section is the incision - it's been slightly more uncomfortable this last week, and having anything rubbing on it (like jeans) is not fun and makes me sore the next day.  The only solution is to wear yoga pants.  Just an FYI about me...I do not DO yoga pants unless I'm going to the gym, to yoga, or to bed.  I just hate the feeling I have when I wear "comfy" clothes all day.  So you can imagine how thrilled I have felt about getting dressed these last few days...the only good thing about it is that I don't feel depressed because I'm not wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans.  Which speaking of, those don't fit quite yet and life is just so different these days that to eat well is tough (cause shoot, I'm lucky to eat an actual meal by the time dinner rolls around) and working out isn't an option, so I really have no clue when I'll be fitting into them.  

We're going out to dinner tonight, so I should wrap up here...Happy Friday!


She doesn't do this too often but when she does...you better fix it FAST

Her sweet little Baby Legs that don't quite fit her yet :)  Can't wait til they do! 
He's the best Daddy.

She's not too fond of her crib just yet, but she looked so sweet and tiny in there that I had to get a picture of it

Starting the demolition at the new house!  This wall (from where the demo was started on the left to the doorway) is getting torn down.  The kitchen is behind it.


I swear I have like, 3 pictures of me with my child.  So I figured I had to start taking them myself.    I never thought I'd like the Moby wrap but we LOVE it!  That would be her little hand on top of her head peeking out...and pardon the nasty hair and no makeup :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan