Weekend!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

And I've got some randoms for ya....

1 - I got some V-neck tees at Target last week (cause I only wear V-necks, HATE crews) and oh.my.gosh....I'm ready to buy a hundred more! I'm amazed at the incredible softness of them. Best part is that they're only $8.

2 - I have a new favorite summer drink: Absolut Ruby Red with Tonic and a lime. My "old faithful" summer drink was Bacardi Limon with Sprite, but my new drink has a little bit of a bite to it, which I love.

3 - I FINALLY got a folding lawn chair! You know, those cheap plastic tri-fold ones? I wanted one last summer, but of course could not find one in all of this town (and I went to every possible store that would carry them). So when I saw them at Target last week I snapped one up, and I can't wait to lay out on it! [the little things, right?]

4 - I love my job. I love the work, I love my boss, I love the people I work with (Mel!), I have never loved a job in my life, so this is a very good thing!

5 - Is anybody else following the Casey Anthony trial? I've mentioned it a few times on Twitter. For some reason, I've gotten really sucked into it and have been listening to the trial live all this last week. I think it's very clear that she did it, especially if you take time to read case docs that detail the way she lived her life after Caylee went missing, and even just watching Casey during the trial...if your daughter actually drowned and you had to bury her, you'd think you'd show emotion, which she hasn't done at all. And, her defense team is really not doing her any favors, they're terrible.

6 - I had gotten pretty excited about the idea of running a half marathon, but because it's such an extreme amount of training/running and I actually really like running right now, I think I'm going to wait until a later one, or wait til the time feels right. I want to join a fitness class at my gym, and maybe find other forms of working out. If I were to train for a half, I'd be spending all that time running and truthfully, I'm ready for a change-up in my routine!

7 - If you're big in working out and you're not taking yoga, I highly recommend it. My yoga class has strengthened my core and I've definitely noticed a difference from it.

....and I think that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan