Dream Big, Save Bigger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm starting a money/budgeting group over at The Beloved Wife called "Dream Big, Save Bigger" - not sure what all we'll get into but after the car episode I'm really excited to start getting our finances nailed down!

This week has gone by really fast. Love those! [although I say that cause I'm excited to get to the weekend, and then I think, "But WHY? Life is so fast anyway..." thoughtful moment for the day, haha] Work has been really good this week. I'm working in an assistant type role (the kind of job where I do everything from organizing financial reports to ordering ink & buying stamps, marketing, etc) and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting a rhythm and working well with my boss. Don't get me wrong, we get along just fine, but I'm starting to feel more ownership in the role. I like it.

On a side note, I have really gotten into using Twitter the last couple weeks. What did it for me was signing up for TweetDeck - I did it at work so I could monitor racing news and our company Twitter, and now I'm just really into it!

Tomorrow's Friday...!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bad at budgeting!Oh, and I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan