monday

Monday, January 31, 2011

Today was a good day! I knew it was going to be a good day when I got to work and I had one Via packet left :) (If you're not using Via, you're crazy! Makes my mornings much, much easier.)

I got some new tennis shoes this weekend. They're Asics (I had to look at the bottom to make sure it wasn't Asic, ha!), the 2160's. I bought them in black, and while I do like them, part of me feels like an old man in them. But I digress. Anyway, I tied them on at the gym tonight and holy smokes, it was like having new feet and new legs! I felt so good.

I've been watching The Tudors lately. I have a big interest in all things Henry VIII - loved reading Phillippa Gregory's novels - and I'm just now hitting the part of the story where he's falling in love with Anne Boleyn. So, still in Season One :) Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an amazing actor in it.

What else....we're maybe, maybe taking a cruise in March! Not for sure yet, just a possibility. Believe me when I say, I am PRAYING that will be a reality! I'm sick of this cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan