Ironic

Thursday, January 20, 2011

ETA - This should've posted earlier today - my time zone was screwed up

That right after I write about how un-stylish I am, I not only go and buy $100 worth of sweaters (five of them! That's good value right there, folks) at AE Outfitters. I guess we'll see how they fit/work out...perhaps I'll post them on here for opinions.

But what's so ironic is that Miss Aly over at It Ain't Always Pretty But It's Real gave me The Stylish Blogger Award. Ha! I will accept it humbly, knowing that I'm far from it these days...(as I wear my husband's gray tube socks and a pill-y sweater).


1. Link to the blogger(s) who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Pass the award onto 15 ladies

FACTS:

1 - I'm an iTunes addict...once I get started I have a hard time stopping. I love to buy songs!

2 - I work in the racing industry, and my company works with some very well-known names in the racing & entertainment industry. You'd be amazed at the celebs in racing!

3 - I was a huge Hanson (MMMBop?) fan in high school, and through my obsession, I met an Internet friend back in 1995 who I would later be college roommates with in 2004. She was a great girl, and our parents were present THE ENTIRE TIME. So it wasn't so nutty.

4 - Nashville is my favorite city in the USA.

5 - I would do crazy things just to be able to go back to Paris. Most.Amazing.City on Earth.

6 - I have a stripes obsession that is beginning to creep its way into my home decor. I'm dying to black and white vertical stripe curtains in my office.

7 - I'm a blog-reader addict.

Thanks for the award, Aly!

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! You are stylish! That's pretty cool that you met someone online and ended up being room mates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I have lived in your two favorite cities. Makes me feel lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan