Friday Confessionals

Friday, May 3, 2013


Just gotta keep it real sometimes...
  • I hate texting people back.  Not because I don't want to talk to them, but because I find it so cumbersome on my iPhone.  That, my friends, is the peak of laziness because iPhone is seriously magical in that it can detect whatever word you're trying to say when you type "rpwzkwq"
  • I only wash my hair about every 2-3 days.  It really doesn't get greasy, and the last day I just throw it in a ponytail.  It styles so much better that way.  And since we're on that topic, I hate washing my face at night.  The good news is that I don't wear a lot of makeup most days and when I do it's usually a BB cream so it's pretty light.  But still...
  • I could eat Hidden Valley ranch dressing - the kind you mix up, NOT the kind you buy - by the spoonful.  Along with sour cream.  I always get a little bite in of my Great Value Light Sour Cream whenever I've got it out for something (that is my most favorite sour cream, seriously tastes better than any full-fat, name brand sour cream, no joke)
  • There's been a pile of clothes/blankets/burp rags/sunscreen/headbands/junk sitting outside of Hadley's room for a week now.  Everytime I think to put it away I'm either about to put her down for a nap or bed.  The sad part?  It's four feet from my desk that I set at all day, every day
  • I feel so accomplished when I drink one glass of water in a day.  One. That's how much I dislike it.
  • I love celebrity gossip and can pretty much tell you who most actors and musicians are, along with their current gossip.  Funny cause I don't really even like watching movies or TV shows (except for Hart of Dixie or Nashville, and I really don't follow the celebs on those shows, ha)
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan